SOOOOO since you did a great job with your song for me, I decided to do 2 mediocre covers for you! number one is "Some guys have all the luck" It is a cover of Camera Obscura doing a Cover of Rod Stewart....
(I'm bringing back the side Pony!)
And Finally the David Choi Cover that we discussed.
And Finally the David Choi Cover that we discussed.
Oh, and Jacqui requested another "Angie Original"... I need to write one.
Starting... .NOW!
Starting... .NOW!
6 comments:
...so relaxing to hear you sing...
and YOU make that side ponytail look good...
If there was a I like button on this it would be pushed. I think great choice on both songs.
I was wondering when someone was going to finally bring back the side pony. I've been missing it but too scared to bring it back myself. GREAT JOB!
Thanks for dedicating your songs to me. I absolutely LOVE them both. and excellent guitar/ukulele skills.
I also happened to love the behind the scene work for I won't even start. Mike makes me laugh how he peeks in and needs you to open his juice for him. haha. what a guy.
I love you and miss you.... Keep the songs coming!
Great stuff. keep em comin'! The behind the scenes was hilarious also.
Your singing is great . I have to admit I am not familiar with the songs.
I like that David Choi song and I bet you're sick of it. Haha! Like always you did an amazing job Angie!
Post a Comment