searching for subtlety to say exactly what you mean to me
I know I took you by surprise. Thats where i mess up every time
Proves detrimental when I speak my mind.
I got so carried away and in the end I said Everything
and everything is on the line, timing meant everything this time
and everything has fallen apart -can't tell the ending from the start
and what I said was out of place, But did you really feel the same?
You know I heard somewhere
That the world needs more sad songs my contribution?
The latest one
Promise one last detail:
Remember me. Should all else fail.
You aren't that easy to forget
So I'll take good times and memories and slowly turn them into my regrets
and I think it's safe to say:
That things would be so perfect IF things weren't the way they were today
"You believe in love that's cool" -But sometimes love is too good to be true
and everything is on the line, timing meant everything this time
and everything has fallen apart -can't tell the ending from the start
and what I said was out of place, will it ever be the same?
You know I heard somewhere
That the world needs more sad songs my contribution?
The latest one
Promise one last detail: I will be here
Remember me. Should all else fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment