Monday, February 11, 2008

PART of What you want- Hayley Sales



Alright.. so i've never taken the time to figure out the whole thing so it ends kind of abruptly. I  wasn't planning on recording this one, I was just frustrated that I kept messing up on the Lyrics of the song i was TRYING to record. This one is a cover.. The original is Great.. Makes me smile! 
Random fact: Her dad is a blueberry farmer On vancouver island. NEATO

Jamie... Does this remind you of doing papers in the summer I miss that!??!?!?! ROLL IT UP!!!

2 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

Okay, I get that you are busy and have children, but it has been a while since you have posted a new recording. I never get sick of the old ones though. I miss hearing you live.

Mary

jacquirae said...

thanks angie! I love it. I'm listening to all of your songs this morning as I prepare for church. I love you.Thank you for blessing me with your music.