LFK
It rained all day
I got to thinking about you and me and just EVERYTHING
It's safe to say
You are the one I would have never guessed to be my Last First kiss
It's like one of those Don't-Look-Back- But you can't help it moments
You turn and catch his eye
and you want some more and you
you never wanna go
This all coming from a girl who's never had a New Years Kiss
and this all coming from girl who's never had someone to acknowledge how she longs for
One of those Don't-look-back but you can't help it moments
I wanna feel alive
oh i want it all you to catch me if and when I fall.
He looks her in the eyes and says:
He Loves her for THESE reasons
it all seems to good to be it can't be true
he could play her for a fool
she's afraid he'll break her heart in two
I've heard it said if love were a disease I'd be near death
-I just can't catch my breath
It's EVERYTHING, the way he loves the freckle on my face
-The way he says my name
It's "i have to go"- but you can't bare to leave him moments
you just can't say goodbye
so you stay for "five" next thing you know you've talked all night
He looks her in the eyes and says:
He Loves her for THESE reasons
it all seems to good to be it can't be true
he could play her for a fool
but he'd never break her heart in two
Lets go lay by a creek in a park or
go for a picnic after dark or
take pictures in a photo booth
Yeah, i wanna do it all with you
He looks her in the eyes and says:
How he Loves her for THESE reasons
it all seems to good to be it can't be true
he could play her for a fool
But he'd never break her heart in two
etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment